Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 28 September 2014

Victorian Christmas Carol Singers

Morning crafters, hope you are having a great weekend, thank you for joining me here today its lovely to have your presence.

About a month ago I ordered some dies from C&C and they finally arrived this week after much complaining from me about the courier service seeing as they had stated on their tracking service it was out for delivery two days after I had ordered, they had hung onto my order for almost a month before delivering it, I must say I have had trouble with this same company for years, I have complained to C&C about them, it took them 4 months to return a parcel back to them once!!! It makes me very susceptible about ordering anything from there because of it but hey ho! My rant over now for todays card...


These were the dies I had been waiting for, I knew the look I wanted but failed to get it lol! I am going to try again but in a different way, I wont show that one till a much later date lol! I was trying to get the look of a few carolers around the lamppost in the background but made a right mess of it! Still it turned out to be quite an atmospheric card, ghost like as my son told me lol!

Items used:

Create and Craft Female Caroler
Create and Craft Male Caroler
Create and Craft Silver Miri card
Create and Craft White Textured card
Anne Marie Designs Victorian Christmas Stamps (Lamppost)
Tim Holtz Distress Inks Pumice Stone & Black Soot
Promarkers
Spellbinders Captivating Squares
Sentiment Computer Generated

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.