Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Vienna Christmas

Morning my crafting friends, hope today finds you all well, if not I am sending lots of hugs to you.

May I give a warm welcome to my two newest followers; Andree Clark & Nana Connie, welcome ladies its good to have you on board. Nana Connie has a great blog http://mygrammysattic.blogspot.co.uk/ so please do go and take a look. Andree if you have a blog of your own could you send me the link please?

Now to todays card, its back to Christmas I'm afraid after a short break on Monday lol!

Thank you all so much for your kind words/thoughts and concerns over the dentist, my appointment is on 7th October!!! Yes you did read that right they cannot fit me in till then but I can ring up each day to see if there is a cancellation! Amazing that this day & age you cannot get to see a GP or Dentist without a few weeks wait. Good job its not that bad lol!

On a brighter note, today's card...


I joined two sheets of Cobalt Blue card together to form an 8"X8" card then matted it up with some White Textured card. Using more of the Cobalt Blue card I embossed it with the Fretwork Embossing folder, cut to size and matted and layered this onto my card. With some Coconut White card I cut to size and applied two strips of double sided adhesive tape around the edge and covered this with Glamour Dust before matting it onto the Blue embossed card.
I die cut more of the Blue card with Sue Wilson Italian Collection Calabria, placing the center piece in the middle of the card and the frame I raised up with sticky pads over the top.

I stamped my sentiment with Chipped Sapphire onto White Textured Card and die cut with Large Standard Circles, I placed this in the center of the card as seen.

I did not have any plain Dark Blue Ribbon so I coloured a piece of White Seam Binding Ribbon with Chipped Sapphire, made a bow and attached it to my card. Adding a Large Fancy Pearl on the bow finished my card.

Items Used:

Create and Craft White Textured Card
Creative Expressions Foundation Card Cobalt Blue & Coconut White
Sue Wilson Dies Italian Collection Calabria
SB Large Standard Circles
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire
Create and Craft Printable Seam Binding Ribbon White
Creative Expressions Large Fancy Pearl
Heartfelt Creations Sweet Memories Pre Cut stamps
DecoArt Glamour Dust
Pinflare Double Sided Red Tape
Double Sided Mini Pads
Tattered Lace Embossing Folder Fretwork

I wish to enter this for  http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.