Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 10 October 2014

Golden Angel

Morning crafters so nice to have you visit me today, hope this finds you all well? Well almost the end of another week, doesn't time fly? Soon be Christmas lol!

Please may I welcome my new followers, its great to have you on board Ladies.





Sorry about the photos on this one, I wanted to show the Diamond snow against the Cosmic Shimmer pigment but could not get the right light on it, the smaller image might show it better. I placed some Double Sided Adhesive onto some Black card and die cut the Angel out, I lifted the sections of adhesive off from the skirt and sprinkled with Diamond Snow, I then peeled back the adhesive from the body and brushed over the Enchanted Gold Cosmic Shimmer. Peeling off the remaining adhesive from the wings I covered them with Silver Embossing powder and heat set it. All that was left was the little stars on her body which I coated with a darker Gold cosmic shimmer. I die cut the dove out of some White Centura Pearl card.
For my base card I folded some White card in half to make a 5"X7" card, I then matted it up with some Blue card. With more White card I layered up with some Blue corrugated card and wrapped some White Crinkle ribbon around the bottom then matted this on top of my base card.

I attached the Angel on top with the dove as if it was flying out of her hands. I made a bow out of White ribbon and attached this in the bottom right corner. I made a little tag that I stamped the word 'Peace' onto and placed this just under the bow. There you have the finished card. I think it would have looked better had I used White card rather than Black for my Angel, especially as far as the wings are concerned.

Items used:

Create and Craft White Textured Card
Creative Expressions Foundation Card Cobalt Blue
Lidls Corrugated card
Sue Wilson Angel Die
Creative Expression White Silky Crushed Ribbon
White card
Spellbinders Basic Tags
Crafty Impressions Christmas Snowflake Sentiments


Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.