Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday 1 November 2014

Bird Cage & Winners of Draw

Morning crafters, so good to have you here with me today, I hope you are all well? Sending lots of hugs to those who need them right now.

Well we are in our Eleventh month already, where has this year gone? 

I will announce the winners of my Prize draw at the end of this post, just to keep you in anticipation a little longer lol! Now don't go skipping to the end will you?

Today's card is one I made for a work colleague who was 60 last month, I am glad to say she loved the card. Sorry for the bad photograph, I had forgotten to take a photo of it so had to use my mobile phone!!!

I used a basic White card, matted it up with some Pink card, I then wrapped some scalloped lace ribbon around the bottom half of some pretty paper, unfortunately I cannot remember where I got this from, and matted this onto of the card.

I had some shaped die cuts from a card kit so I chose a Pink one and stamped it up with a Bird Cage and flowers. I coloured in the flowers with Promarkers and stamped the two larger flowers again to place on top of the stamped ones. I stamped the two birds, cut them out and added them on the branches. I attached this onto the card at an angle.

I made some flowers out of Blue card and placed a pearl in the center and attached these as seen along with some leaves. The sentiment came from the same card kit as the shaped die cut.

There you have the finished card. Dimensions are 7" X 7".

Items Used:

White Card
Crafters Companion Pink card
Pretty Paper
Hunkydory card Kit (shaped die cut & sentiment)
Anne Marie Designs Stamps Floral Bird Cage
Promarkers
Creative Expressions Blue Card
Creative Expressions Self Adhesive Pearls
Creative Expressions Scalloped Lace
Spellbinders Delicate Asters
Tattered Lace Blooms & Leaves
Tim Holtz Distress Inks Black Soot & Vintage Photo


Now for the winners...names drawn from the box...

First prize of the two Carolers goes to...

PAULINE ( Crafting with Cotnob)                



Second prize of The Snowman goes to...

JANICE (Created by Jan)

Congratulations Ladies, please e-mail me your address and I will get them in the post to you asap.
I think I still have your address Pauline so Janice you just need to send me yours.

Thank you to all who took part, sorry if you did not win this time but I am sure there will be others in the future.

My next post will be on Tuesday for someones very special Birthday!

Thank you for looking, Jacquie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.