Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 19 December 2014

Penguin cake

Morning crafters, hope today is a good one for you, its my last day at work, I break up for the Christmas holidays so hopefully after Christmas I may get some crafting done, after all the house should be well cleaned by then lol!!!

Well as most of you know its 'Oldies Friday' so I thought I would show you a Christmas cake I made three years ago. My son helped me with the figures, which actually we still have in a box, dread to think what they look like lol!



It was supposed to be a ski slope with the Penguins sliding down it lol! Along with the two Eskimos!!!


I used to make Novelty cakes many years ago but it became quite expensive so gave it up, however, I have always made birthday cakes for my kids so perhaps some other Fridays I will see if I can show some of those.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Jacquie, I bet it was great fun to make! I love those penguins!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Jacquie,
    I can imagine the fun making everything for that fantastic cake.
    I know the fun we have and don't produce anything as gorgeous as yours
    Hugs

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire anyone who can decorate cakes, these look lovely. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, I gained five pounds just looking at it! YUMMY! Fantastic job Jacquie! holiday hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cake Jacquie, well done my friend. yummmm..enjoy your weekend.
    ♥aNNie {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jacquie
    This cake looks too amazing to have eaten. I would've cried having to cut it lol!
    The cakes I have made and photographed are all on pre digital photos. Used to have great fun.
    Enjoy your festive break. Bet you need it!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a fabulous cake. Very tall which is unusual. Love the figures too. What a multi talented lady you are. Janice xxx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous cake Jacquie, you are a lady of many talents.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.