Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 22 May 2015

Stenciled Tree

Hello my crafting friends, good to have you back here with me today, I hope you are all well and looking forward to your Bank Holiday weekend. I am off for a week, Hooray!!! Though I wont have much time for crafting as it is MIL funeral soon and with Family down no doubt time will be spent with them, so apologies if I am absent next week.

Now as we all know today is Friday so that means 'Oldies Friday', now I have searched through my files to find this one lol! I don't think I have ever showed it on my blog as I was not pleased with it!!!


I started with my base card which was a sheet of A4 card  folded in half, sorry cannot remember what colour or who the supplier of the card was, in the center of this I matted and layered with embossed card, (not very straight either lol!) Green card & Kraft card. On some White card I stenciled my Tree and fallen leaves then over the top I lay another stencil and used my Versamark Ink Pad over the top, removed the stencil then heat embossed with Clear embossing powder, this did leave a nice shine but not visible in this photo.

For the sentiment I added this onto a tag in the bottom right corner, some self adhesive pearls finished the card.

Items used (That I remember lol!)

White card
Green Linen Card
Kraft Card
Sweet Poppies Stencils - Tree & Diamond Grid
Justrite Large Fancy Sentiments
Papermania Embossing Powder Clear
Tim Holtz Distress Inks Vintage Photo, Fired Brick
Habico Self Adhesive Pearls
There was an embossing folder used but cannot remember which one!

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

10 comments:

  1. I love the tree and the grid design. This is so cool Jacquie. An oldie, but a goodie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely CAS card Jacquie and no reason not to have blogged it. I seemed to have missed that your MIL passed away as I have not been blogging very much. Condolences to you and your family and I hope all goes well with the funeral. Sending hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jacquie, I love the design and soft colours.
    I hope things go okay for you next week.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful design Jacquie, lovely card for occasion, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why are you not please with it Jacquie, its lovely. Great embossing and really like the tree. Great colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it! You should be pleased with it Love the stencilling

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lovely CAS styled card, I like it and you shouldnt hide it away. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous oldie Jacquie, I don't know why you don't like it.
    I hope all goes well next week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jacquie,
    what a very fab Oldie for Friday.
    It's a great design, and wonderfully crafted.
    Big sympathy hugs winging their way to you and your family for the funeral.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Jacquie, love the wind blown tree! I so hope you are enjoying your long weekend! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.