Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 21 August 2015

Thinking of You Butterfly

Hello my crafting friends, sorry I am a bit late posting, I hope this finds you all well, lots of hugs to those who need them.

Now I decided to play again today, get a bit messy like we crafters do and whilst I had some colours on my glass mat I came across an old stamp of a Butterfly so I painted the colours onto the butterfly and stamped it onto water colour card and this was the result, a bit wishy-washy but I liked it.


I was playing with some Lumin Art mica powders, not brilliant but I got an image and rather than waste it I turned it into a card adding the sentiment at the bottom with Peacock Feathers DI.

A few self adhesive pearls in each corner finished the card.

Items Used:

White Hammered card
White Water Colour Card
Creative Expressions Butterfly Stamp
Lumin Art Mica Powders Various colours
Creative Expressions Friendship Stamps
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Peacock Feathers

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

11 comments:

  1. Stunningly beautiful colours used and love this awesome creation.
    Have a lovely weekend.xx
     {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty Jacquie. I really like the delicate colours. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS card Jacquie loving the delicate colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful delicate colours It's when I see something like this I feel that I must have a go at stamping more often

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Jacquie, such pretty colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Jacquie, missed this yesterday. Lovely cards with great techniques. Have missed a few days. Janice xxx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant idea giving a great effect, love it
    Have a great weekend
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jacquie,
    I love the watercolour effect of the butterfly. It's beautiful.
    Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jacquie,
    brilliant card, and a wonderful shimmering butterfly.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jacquie
    Gorgeous watercolour effect with your inky left overslol!
    Looks like you have painted it.
    I'm sure the sentiment is from the set I fortunately won as your blog prize sometime ago. Its a lovely set.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.