Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 21 February 2016

Cold Christmas

Hello my crafting friends, hoping you are all well today, once again I can only apologize for the missing information to this card, my PC is now fixed so hopefully it wont happen again but I'm not promising anything lol!



This card was quite a simple one to make, I made a base card using Black card then matted it up with some Silver Glitter card and more Black card.

I cut to size a piece of White card then stamped Sheena's Cozy Christmas stamp in the middle with Black Soot, with some water I painted in the darker areas spreading the ink about. Once dry I highlighted the tops of doors and windows with a Gold pen.

I ran this through an Icicle embossing folder then went over the embossed areas with a Glitter pen.

To finish the card I added some snowflakes that I had made up in my stash.

Items Used:

Sheena Douglass Black card
Sheena Douglass White Stamping Card
Sheena Douglass Stamp Cozy Christmas
Sheena Douglass Embossing Folder Icicles
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Snowflakes
Create and Craft Silver Glitter card
Self Adhesive Pearls Own Stash
Spectrum Noir Glitter Pens Clear
Gold Pen
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx


9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the sparkle, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jacquie!! Love the imagery, I can almost see my breath! The black backing was a great choice and I just love all the glitter around the edge!! So frosty and icy. Fantastic! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jacquie your card is just stunning the back and white look fabulous and the added glitter is magical. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card I love the image I'm sorry I haven't been visiting regularly I don't seem to have the time just lately

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely stunning, I love it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple? Simply stunning more like! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous,a fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jacquie
    Terrific card and my, can you see that fab sparkle.
    Hope the PC behaves from now on.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.