Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday 4 April 2016

Happy Silver Anniversary

Hello crafters, so good to have you come and visit me today. Today's post is showcasing the card I made for my Brother-in-law &  Sister-in-law's 25th Wedding Anniversary a few days ago. I decided to make it Silver (Grey) and Pink!


I started by cutting out some Silver Miri card to fit my base card then I cut a piece of card from Sara Davies Signature Collection Together Forever A4 Foiled card pad, this had a lovely Silver swirly leaf pattern on it. I put this through the Desire Embossalicious Embossing Folder Rose Vine and inked up the roses with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tattered Rose. I attached this to the Silver Miri card.

With a piece of Miri card I cut to size to fit a panel of White card,  I stamped the White card with Sheena's Silver Bells stamp and painted Pebeo Drawing Gum over the stamp before placing some Distress Inks on my glass mat, Tumbled Glass, Hickory Smoke and Victorian Velvet spritzed with water then rubbed the card in the inks and put it to one side to dry.
With another piece of White card I stamped the sentiment using two different stamps, Justrite Large Fancy Sentiments and Sheena's Silver Bells, I stamped them using Stazon Black Ink, I inked it up with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tattered Rose and attached it to some Silver Miri card.

With the Bells panel dry I continued to paint the Bells stamp in Hickory Smoke Distress Ink  and the little ringing bits with a Silver Gel Pen, the ribbon I painted in Tattered Rose and the leaves with Crushed Olives. I attached this panel on the left side of the card, attaching the sentiment at the bottom making an arch over to the right of the card. I painted over the bells with a Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Pen  to add some sparkle.

Three bought paper flowers added in the top right corner in Grey and Pink, to keep to the colour scheme, completed the card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure they loved this card which was made with such thought Jacquie. A really lovely card. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I,m sure they loved it, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jacquie!! Love the colour palette you uses, so romantic and elegant at the same time, and perfect for an anniversary card! Love the bells and those gorgeous flowers! A card they will treasure for sure! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Jacquie!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.