Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Sheena's Samples!

Hello my crafting friends, sorry for the absence again we had a weekend away down in Cornwall visiting my Daughter and seeing her new house as she has now moved. We had a lovely time not venturing from the area just relaxing which is what we all need from time to time right?

Thank you for all your wonderful comments on my sample cards for Sheenas Rock n Roll Stamp shows, they seem to have gone down a treat lol! So todays post I am showing you the rest I have made but without all the detail as it would make for a very long post otherwise lol!  You may have noticed most of these on the shelves behind Sheena and the Presenters.


 The Band & Audience

 Rose, Guitars & Skulls easel card

 Guitar on Water (using Acetate)

Record, Mic & Guitar

 Amplifier, Drums & Grunge stamps using Foil

 In the Round!

The Band & Candles


I hope you enjoyed the shows, watching the demos and viewing all the design teams creations?

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jacque, amazing samples love all the designs and stunning colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All fabulous cards Jacquie. Glad youi enjoyed your few days away. We all need to recharge the batteries at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow Jacquie, what a fabulous collection! So many different colour combos and design layouts. You are really putting your Sheena stamps to good use. She must be thrilled to have you on her team! Hope you had a lovely weekend with your daughter, relaxing is so important. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacquie
    Sorry I'm behind. I did see part of Sheenas show and did see your fab cards on the shelves. You just had to sneak a skull one in didn't you lol!
    Hope Toyah is happy in her new home.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards Been so busy I missed Sheena's shows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You have made some wonderful samples Jacquie, a fabulous selection - I managed to catch some of the shows and have ordered everything - just need to make the time to do something with it all!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.